Pumpkin Spice KETO Muffins
Haven’t you heard? Pumpkin spice and everything nice – It’s finally the season for all our favorite pumpkin spice recipes. We know there are so many to choose from, but here’s our favorite KETO pumpkin spice muffins for fall!
- 4 Eggs
- ½ Cup pumpkin puree (pure)
- 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter (room temp)
- 1 Teaspoon liquid sweetener (this can be substituted for ¼ cup sugar free maple syrup)
- 2 Teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 Teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 6 Tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Suggested –Line 6 jumbo muffin cups with avocado oil and silicone liners (the pumpkin tends to stick to the sides of the pan.) Scoop 4-5 tablespoons into each muffin cup. Bake 20-25 minutes, muffins are fully cooked when toothpick comes out clean.
If the gloriousness of these muffins has got you intrigued to explore the keto diet more fully, definitely check out our keto meal delivery service. We take the guesswork out of creating delicious and nutritionally balanced keto meals to fill our your daily diet, so you’ll be free to focus on fun culinary experiments like these.
Let cool and enjoy!