Pumpkin Spice KETO Muffins
Haven’t you heard? Pumpkin spice and everything nice – It’s finally the season for all our favorite pumpkin spice recipes. We know there are so many to choose from, but here’s our favorite KETO pumpkin spice muffins for fall!
- 4 Eggs
- ½ Cup pumpkin puree (pure)
- 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter (room temp)
- 1 Teaspoon liquid sweetener (this can be substituted for ¼ cup sugar free maple syrup)
- 2 Teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 Teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 6 Tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Suggested –Line 6 jumbo muffin cups with avocado oil and silicone liners (the pumpkin tends to stick to the sides of the pan.) Scoop 4-5 tablespoons into each muffin cup. Bake 20-25 minutes, muffins are fully cooked when toothpick comes out clean.
Let cool and enjoy!