Our favorite Delicious and Easy Sunday Morning Breakfast - RECIPE ALERT!!
We don't know about you, but we love a slow and easy Sunday morning....Buuut sometimes life has different plans for us! So whether you have family visiting or weekly brunch with your running group, we have a recipe that is as easy as it is delicious. This one is so good we just couldn't keep it to ourselves...we hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Farm to Fit's Caprese Frittata
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
1 1/4 c Red Onion, chopped
1 1/4 c Asparagus, chopped
3 Garlic Cloves, minced
2 1/2 cups Grape Tomatoes, chopped
1 1/4 cups Fresh Basil, shredded
1 tsp Dried Thyme
1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
1 tsp White Pepper
1 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 1/4 c Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Grease or line 24 muffin tins (PRO TIP: this will make clean up a breeze)
3. In a large bowl, mix vegetables, herbs, spices & balsamic vinegar and divide evenly among the muffin tins.
4. In the same bowl (save a dish!) whisk the eggs. Then, once mixed, add the olive oil and mozzarella cheese. Give this another whisk or two until all the ingredients are combined. Divide this mixture among the muffin tins.
5. Bake in the oven for 17-20 minutes (just until the centers are no longer jiggly)
6. Remove from the tins with a small plastic spatula or butter knife.
Serve these frittatas with roasted rosemary potatoes and a fresh fruit salad for a balanced and delicious breakfast! And stay tuned for more recipes ...