10 Best Low-Calorie Alcoholic Drinks for Summer 2021
Low-cal choices for Summer sipping
With the summer solstice on its way (June 20th, which is also Father’s Day this year) we’re already starting to get back out there in the sun. If you end up parched after a long day of lounging, you might be looking for a low-calorie (and ideally low-sugar) option to slake that thirst. And for many of us, that can also be an alcoholic drink. How do you enjoy yourself responsibly without packing on the pounds? Lavish low-cal cocktails!
We’ve collected 10 of the best low-calorie alcoholic drinks for summer 2021 to help prep you for a party season like no other!
10 Best Low Calorie Alcoholic Drinks for Summer 2021
- The Fire Cracker: Espresso and Irish whiskey give this low-cal cocktail a real spark. Get the recipe here ⇒
- Bourbon and Honey Mint Julip: Honey and mint makes for a sweet and delicate porch sipper. Get the recipe here ⇒
- Classic Paloma: A classic for a reason: simple, sugar-free, and slightly sinful. Get the recipe here ⇒
- Rhubarb Pie Cocktail: A little effort goes a long way with this tangy tincture. Get the recipe here ⇒
- Sea Breeze: A boozy cocktail perfect for beach lounging. Get the recipe here ⇒
- Blood Orange Moscow Mule: Citrus and ginger are a winning combo, especially strong blood orange. Get the recipe here ⇒
- Raspberry Pomegranate Lemonade: Pleasantly pomegranate with a dash of raspberry. Only 93 calories. Get the recipe here ⇒
- Coco Solstice: A cool and refreshing skinny coconut cocktail. Get the recipe here ⇒
- Louisville Sangria: Grilled fruit gives this wine drink its distinct smoky edge. Get the recipe here ⇒
- Ginger Peach Kombucha Cocktail: Peach and probiotics make for a gut-friendly refresher. Get the recipe here ⇒
Don't Sweat It!
Those are our top low calorie alcoholic summer drinks. Get out there, drink responsibly, and don’t forget the water.