Holiday Cranberry Breakfast Bread
Are you constantly looking for ways to impress your friends and family with your amazing holiday breakfast creations, but have no idea what to pick that everyone will like? Well, here’s your magic answer to help spread that holiday cheer, it’s only 200 calories per slice and naturally Gluten Free!
You will need
- ½ cup Half & Half
- ½ cup butter (room temperature)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 can premade cranberry sauce
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sweetener (I like to use maple syrup, but you can use regular sugar)
- 2 cups cranberries (you can use frozen, but do not thaw them)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Spray 9x9 pan with nonstick spray. (I also like to add parchment paper for cleaner slices)
- Cream the soft butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. (This helps lighten and aerate the cake)
- Add in the egg and extracts, followed by the baking powder and salt.
- Slowly add remaining ingredients to the mixer (other than the cranberries)
- Gently fold in the cranberries by hand. Save a handful of cranberries to pop onto the top of the cake before baking.
- Spread batter into greased pan (it should feel very thick)
- bake for about 40-45 minutes, or until golden brown.
Whether it’s for the holidays or just because you’re craving a special morning treat, you need to try this breakfast bread ASAP! This dish may take time, but it’s the perfect holiday treat that has a little something for everyone!
Don’t forget to tag us in all your holiday baking adventures @farmtofit so we can enjoy all the fun along with you.