Thanksgiving Dinner, Delivered to your Door.
Leave the cooking and cleaning to us, it’s time for your holiday!
SOLD OUT – Thank you for supporting small business this holiday season!
Holidays are for friends and family. Farm to Fit is for everything else. Let us create your Thanksgiving meal for you and your loved ones in our first ever Thanksgiving Dinner offering!
We made Thanksgiving easy this year. Simply tell us how many people you’d like to serve and we will deliver your pre-made Farm to Fit Dinner to your home on Wednesday, November 25th. All you have to do is reheat in your oven – no mess, no fuss.
- Roasted Turkey and Housemade Gravy: house-brined, spatchcoked & roasted
- Cornbread Stuffing: with turkey-sage sausage & local rosemary
- Mashed Potatoes: Yukon gold potatoes, with butter & cracked white peppercorns
- Bourbon-Orange Cranberry Relish: with blood orange peel & cinnamon
- Bacony Brussels Sprouts: with maple syrup & applewood smoked bacon
- Grand Central Whole Grain Rolls
- Salted Caramel Apple Bars: with shortbread crust, local apples & warm fall pie spices
Two People – $90.00
Four People – $175.00
Eight People – $325.00
Order deadline is 11/17 at 3:00pm
THURSDAY 11/17 3 PM
for delivery Wednesday 11/25
Menus and News
Heart disease is the number one cause of death worldwide, and as such it’s a fundamental human health issue. Here are some basic self-care and lifestyle changes that can reduce your risk of cardiovascular illness at any age.
Core Plans Include 1200, 1600, 2000, Diabetes Friendly and BOOST Low Carb Monday – Wednesday (Sunday Delivery) Baked Swedish Omelet: parsley, wild mushrooms, caramelized onions, gouda cheese (M, D) Southern BBQ Bowl: blackstrap bbq’d boneless pork ribs, butter beans,...
Core Plans Include 1200, 1600, 2000, Diabetes Friendly and BOOST Low Carb Monday – Wednesday (Sunday Delivery) Breakfast Sandwich: egg, Canadian bacon, arugula-pumpkin seed pesto, Tillamook white cheddar (D, P, Nut) Oregon Autumn Waldorf Salad: roasted chicken, local...